Sunday 16 December 2018

waiting for Sherlock

Got 10 minutes before the show starts so thought I'd introduce you to my new blog picture.  It's somewhat larger than I would like but I can't work out how to change it, and it does capture the atmosphere today.  I was very excited when I went trotting off to the market and realised there were three yachts sailing at the end of our street.
Here's Steve happy at the market.  I was very happy this afty when I got a call to say I had won 2nd prize in the raffle!!  All in all a good day.

2 comments:

  1. And what did you win? FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a bag of goodies, like 2 mugs, teas, some snack packs, olives, cocktail onions, smoked mussels and a tin of tomatoes! I have to say I sat down and ate the mussels, some olives and onions almost as soon as I got home. And they were most delicious for being so unexpected.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete