Wednesday 27 May 2020

no comments

Fleurieu Floosie has advised me that her new computer won't let her leave comments on my blog, so that's it, no more comments.  Boo hoo.  She was the last one to be able to, so all your voices are silent now.  But I shall struggle on womanfully (even though there is not a lot to report).
Here's last weekend:  Jill PD and I doing one of our favourite short walks along Maclaine's Estuary.
beautiful ripples as the tide turns

our friend the white faced heron

silver wattle living up to its name

People are thinking social again.  It's like the community is slowly waking from hibernation.  Yesterday I met Cheryl at the Eastcoaster and we started planning Wear an Old Fur Coat Day for the Winter solstice when the restaurant will be able to have 20 patrons.  So it will be invitation only, starting with the tai chi group - somehow the idea arose from there.  Tomorrow Steve and I are going to look at Ian's garden.  Today Mrs O Henry and I went to Her Majesty's place (not palace) and had a stroll around the grounds.
quince tree

poa grass, wormwood and other surprising cohabiters

outside the domestic garden

I could happily live here.

Beautiful everywhere
The house is not that far out of town and the road would be lovely to cycle one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment